3/31/2016

BEHIND THE SCENES




Real quick behind the scenes video from my most recent photoshoot (check out the actual photo series "To Do" in the blog post below). I've always enjoyed making videos, and so I also made this one just for fun. I can't say that I master editing the way that I'd like to, but it's a process I guess. There are just so many possibilities when working with Motion (the software that I use), and I only use like maybe 1% of the tools. Not that there would be any need for the more complicated functions (such as fake explosions (as entertaining as they are)) as I like to keep it simple, but I'd still kinda like to know how to use them. The constant crashing of the software, however, isn't exactly encouraging me to get familiar with it... I'd love to know what software you guys use if you do. Could you recommend anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment