3/08/2016

VILMA ALINA : UFOJA



Well this I have been waiting for with the utmost excitement! Finally Vilma Alina's debutalbum is out, as well as the album artwork that I shot about a year and a half ago. Feels good to see your own work in the stores in multiple copies lol. What's even cooler is the fact that I was given the honor to work with such a talented artist as Vilma. I'm honestly super proud to be able to support an artist whose music I sincerely enjoy listening to. If you're the slightest bit curious I encourage you to take a listen on Spotify here. She sings in Finnish but if you're not the type of person who is only concerned with the lyrics I'm pretty sure you will be able to enjoy it nevertheless. In my opinion she's got a really fresh sound and it's clear that a lot of thought and effort has been put into this album. I'd describe her music as playful pop with an electronic twist, so if you're into that kind of stuff definitely give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment