4/05/2016

PLAYLISTS ARE MY THING


Blouse - BikBok,  Pants - BikBok,  Jacket - Zara,  Boots - Dr. Martens,  Bag - Forever21


How's it hanging? I thought I would this time just leave you guys with these outfit photos, very little text, and a whole lot of music. Below you will find a playlist I recently made called "sunday". I hope at least some of you share my taste in music (that is unfortunately, however, seldom the case). I really enjoy making playlists and (obviously) make them first and foremost for myself. If you guys happen to dig it as well, that's great! This particular one is fairly slow tempo and at times a bit gloomy (like my Sundays tend to be). But I also have a ton of other playlists on Spotify with emphasis on different genres and most of them are actually quite uplifting. At the moment it's particularly easy to find good electronic dance music, so I have several playlists focusing on that. Anyhow, enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! My mother is responsible for them :D

      Delete
  2. I love this style! :) great

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you do! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete