8/12/2016

GOODBYE



Hey there. It has been a ridiculously long time since I actually wrote anything and I do apologize for those of you who actively follow my blog. Honestly I've just been too busy to post anything due to my summer job and photography gigs - I've basically been working all summer, weekday and weekend, apart from my one week holiday in July. And in order to not reach a burnout I've just forced myself not to worry about it. "I'll keep blogging as long as it feels alright," I've always told myself. Well, lately it has just started to feel like a burden. And when I don't enjoy it, I doubt I'll be able to provide you guys with any enjoyable content. So in case you didn't already guess, I hereby write this post to announce that I'm quitting the blog world in order to focus on the things that matter the most to me. I'm firmly of the belief that it's impossible to do many things well and that one should always focus on one or a few things at a time. So it seems only natural to quit. I will however still be active on my Instagram account, in fact, increasingly so as I will be posting all my content on there from now on. Blogging started as a fun hobby that ended up getting me into photography. This has been such an exciting process and I'm so glad to have documented it in this blog. I'll leave my blog public as it is and keep it as a memory. Thanks for your support during all these years, I'm glad to have been able to provide you with interesting content. And who knows, maybe I'll see you here again sometime in the future. But for now, goodbye and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment